Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Grandma Jane and Grandpa Henry Visit 8-Week-Old Teddy

This photo shows the adoring grandparents and Teddy at one week old. We’re thrilled that they’re back in Seattle!











While Dave is traveling for work, my parents are here from Kansas City to be with Teddy and me. Teddy’s having such a good time with his Grandma Jane and Grandpa Henry, and I am loving our time together, too!






At Olympic Sculpture Park





















Teddy snoozed through the walk and his first Alexander Calder.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful! I love hearing you talk about Grandpa Henry and Grandma Jane. :-) Makes me think of Mom's Mom and Dad's Dad. Thank you for these fun pictures!

    Love,

    Auntie Anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY an update. It's been a week- I needed my Teddy fix! Great to see all the wondeful pics. of wonderful people. Janie, enjoy being able to sleep in while they're there- I'm willing to bet my sister just stays up all night and watches Teddy anyway...
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete