Monday, August 29, 2011

Kansas City!





I took Teddy to Kansas City to visit my parents and sister, and also got to reconnect with loads of dear friends and neighbors and our faith community. I love that people who I’ve known since I was a small child now get to know my baby. Anneliese, Mom, Dad, and I agreed that it was the perfect long weekend and that we wouldn’t change a thing. Many thanks to Shannon for the photos shown here and the magical time with your family on the farm! And, lucky for me, I love my time with Teddy so much that I even enjoyed our flights together.

4 comments:

  1. It was wonderful, as always, to see you and your beautiful family. GOOD LUCK the next few weeks! you are one busy momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, these are FANTASTIC! Thank you for having us to your home and for sharing your talent with our family! You have such a good eye and just make everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. We loved seeing you all!

    anneliese

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, these are just gorgeous! Shannon did a fantastic job. Wow! And, those Stoevers -- what a beautiful family you all are!

    ReplyDelete